1. Stress is reduced.
2. There is an incentive to come to work.
3. Reduced heating costs.
4. Complaints about low wages will decrease.
5. Subordinates are late for work until late in the evening.
6. No one needs leave anymore because employees want to come to work themselves.
7. When concluding an employment contract, the salary fund is saved.
8. Employees openly express their ideas and observations.
9. Employees’ habit of getting drunk during lunch breaks disappears.
10. Everyone gladly agrees to work more and more productively – especially after a few glasses.